What personal data do we collect and when?
The personal data we collect from you directly can include any of the following:
- email address
- mobile/landline telephone number
- credit/debit card or other payment information
- other information necessary for processing an order of product or service
If you are using a mobile device and interacting with our website, we may collect your IP address or other device identifier, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other portable device information.
This personal data can be collected during the following events:
- when you purchase a product online, in the gallery, or over the phone
- when you subscribe to our mailing list online, in the gallery or over the phone
- when you contact us with a general query online, in the gallery or over the phone
What we do with the information we collect?
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide a product or service that has been requested online, in the gallery or over the phone
- Customer services, before, during and after a purchase of products or services online, in the gallery or over the phone
- For administrative and internal business process; such as improving our products and services
- Periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- General market research purposes
- For security and legal reasons; such as to ensure the financial information you provide is accurate, conduct fraud checks, protect our rights or property (or that of others), and to fulfil our legal and compliance related obligations
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Do we share your personal information?
We will never sell your personal data with a third party. However, in order for us to provide some services to you, we share personal data with trusted third party service providers. When this personal data is shared, we have safeguards in place that require these providers to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your data safe and to ensure that they do not use it for their own marketing purposes.
We work with the third party providers to:
- Process credit/debit card payments
- Fulfil shipping and delivery of products
- Distribute marketing emails
- Comply with any applicable laws
- Prevent illegal use of our site
- Assist in fraud prevention or investigation
Your rights and controlling your personal data
You have a number of rights and are entitled to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Obtain an electronic copy of your personal data
- Instruct us to correct any mistakes in your personal data
- Require us to delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it
- Request removal of your personal data from marketing mail outs and campaigns
Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal data to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.